At Austin Regional Clinic you can schedule an appointment when it’s convenient for you, 24 hours a day. Call your regular doctor’s office to book your appointment with a customer service representative 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Or, make an appointment online through MyChartARC.com or at AustinRegionalClinic.com.
If you need to update your information while scheduling an appointment by phone during regular business hours, we will schedule your appointment as usual and transfer you to ARC Central Registration to update your information.
If your appointment is made by phone after regular business hours, you will need to update your information by calling ARC Central Registration at 512-407-8686 during regular business hours or in person when you check in at your next appointment.
You can also update your personal information at MyChartARC.com when you schedule your appointment online.
- Log into your MyChart account.
- Click on the Insurance Summary tab from the dropdown menu for insurance updates.
- Please allow 2-3 business days for a response to insurance updates.
- Click on the Personal Information tab from the dropdown menu for personal information updates.
- Please allow 24 hours for personal information updates to be viewable online.
- If you do not have a MyChart account but are interested in signing up for one, please read our ARC MyChart Tips.